Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good things come to those who wait

On some of my vlogs (DuchessPinkbunny via YouTube) I keep talking about romance novels and especially romance novel authors.  And I certainly talk about Brenda Joyce a lot.


WELL, I posted on her Facebook recently about her De Warenne family tree and got this in response:
Unfortunately, when I went to go check out the family tree, the issue still hasn't been resolved.  Okay, so he's there under their names, yes, I did notice that.  However, when it comes to hovering my mouse over Lizzie & Tyrell's area, the popup thing still doesn't have his name on it.  

The family tree with all their kids' names on it:

And the section in question without Ned on it:

Hey I can't help it if I'm being picky about this book...it's my absolute favorite (and I seriously need to go back to reading it) and, of course, the first one I've ever read (totally don't regret it).

But at least I got a shoutout from Brenda Joyce?

In other similar news, I've definitely given up on "Seducing a Scottish Bride" and moved on to "The Promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment