Saturday, May 7, 2011

It is a sad, sad world...

...when you drop by your local Borders that's got nine days left till permanent closing and see all the signs posted on the walls that say "FINAL DAYS, EVERYTHING MUST GO!"

And it was even more sadder that there was not one single romance novel left for me to ogle over and buy.

I forget whether or not I mentioned this but the last time I went to Borders before this, I bought Brenda Joyce's Deadly Illusions and Karen Hawkins' The Seduction of Sara (artwork by Jon Paul, I know, I saw it on his site).  I haven't seen the Deadly Vows book in a while, never got the chance to buy it so that's gonna be next if I can ever locate it.

1 comment:

  1. I was at that sale, got the box set of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series, only to find it was missing the first book. What kind of a box set has books 2-5. Ugghh, left prowling the shelves for Fantasy Lover.

    ReplyDelete