Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Am currently reading...

Brenda Joyce's Scandalous Love.  It's an older novel, my only book with Fabio on the cover.  It can be found here.  I love Brenda's books, it's like, no secret.  It has elements from The Masquerade in it, which is probably why it's so appealing, BUT it gets into the intimacy way too fast (within the first thirty-six pages!) and I had to shut the book anyway because I was heading home from the gym.

Now that I've got some free time at school, I might as well break it out.  It's really great so far, and gets me engrossed into the story right away, unlike other books which drag on until there's something interesting going on.

And I'm not talking about the salacious, juicy scenes, mind you!  No, first of all we see Hadrian (Fabio) as a child, whose father doesn't want him or his mother, and well, Hadrian just decides to change himself and not be like his dad when he grows up.

Well, I guess there's more to come, hopefully.  There are a lot of reviews I need to catch up on...seriously...what's the point of this journal if I'm not even gonna put my reviews like I said I would?  Well the problem is this: Apparently I put way too much into summary and not into actual elements that make the story and plot good or bad.  We need to figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment