Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh my friggen book list...

Since I just finished Reese's Bride by Kat Martin (previous book review), I went to my shelf to see what books I had left.  Summer is ending at the end of this month, and I resume school on the 29th.  It turns out I have a lot of books to get through before then, and depending on my interest level, not all of them are going to be read.

Now normally I have a handwritten list that I put on an index card, but my pile of cards have gone missing for ages, and of course, my book collection just keeps growing and growing.  So here's everything I have to go through, via pictures.









Yeah...that's everything.

Notice I haven't said anything about the rest of the Borders stores closing?  Dude, I give up.

**Not included in the list, but should be there: Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon.  I forgot to put it back in the shelf but I'm also in the middle of reading it.  It's really, really long...and I'm only on page 93.  Dude, she's in an entire section of her own.  I'm gonna save her books for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment