Sunday, May 16, 2010

New book

Scandalous Love, by Brenda Joyce

It's pink (or peach) and it has Fabio on the cover!  I've been wanting to collect the de Warenne Dynasty series for so long, ever since I first bought The Masquerade (1st edition, not the rerelease that happened in February, but I have that too).  There are quite a few more that I have to look for in that series, but I picked up Scandalous Love at a used bookstore (Crown Books.  There are quite a few of them around town apparently, and taking over other bookstores.)

I've been working on a movie review as well as school so that's why I haven't posted.  Not fun.  But yes, do expect movie reviews for romantic movies on here.

Yesterday I took my 33% off coupon to Borders, and considered buying another Sherrilyn Kenyon/Kinley MacGregor book, The Warrior (Lochlan, Kieran), but decided against it.  Oh well, next time.  I still haven't picked up Rule's Bride or the other book, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment